MONTENEGRO IS AS BEAUTIFUL AS ITALY, BUT WEDDINGS ARE CHEAPER HERE. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO ORGANIZE AN UNFORGETTABLE EVENT FOR YOU IN THE MOST ROMANTIC PLACE IN MONTENEGRO. THE COUNTRY IS KNOWN FOR ITS SECLUDED COVES, LUXURIOUS BEACHES, ANCIENT CITIES AND RUINS OF FORTRESSES. YOUR CEREMONY CAN TAKE PLACE IN A SEA BAY, ON A YACHT, IN A MEDIEVAL CASTLE OR PALACE – IT DEPENDS ONLY ON THE WISHES OF THE NEWLYWEDS. DON’T WORRY ABOUT THE LANGUAGE BARRIER – THE AGENCY STAFF SPEAKS EXCELLENT ENGLISH. YOU CAN FOCUS ON THE MAIN THING.
Wedding in Montenegro is original, fun and insanely romantic. Montenegro has many beautiful natural areas listed in the UNESCO register, which will be the background for your impressions and bright wedding photos. After the ceremony, you can go on a wedding trip around the country or around the Balkans – neighboring countries are very close. Organizing a wedding in Montenegro is quite inexpensive.
There are several good reasons for holding a wedding ceremony here:
– Registration of marriage in Montenegro for non citizens requires a minimum number of documents. You usually do not need a visa to enter the country. The marriage certificate is issued in 2-3 days. You can get married in Montenegro quickly, and it will be recognized in the other countries.
– Montenegro is very beautiful. The wedding Agency can offer a choice of several places for the ceremony. After marriage, the newlyweds will be able to go on a tour of the country and appreciate all its beauty.
– Availability of free wedding venues. In Montenegro, public spaces are free of charge. Reasonable prices in establishments.
– To organize a wedding here in a restaurant will be even cheaper than in your country. Just look at the prices of establishments and compare them.
– A huge selection of places to celebrate. You can hold the ceremony not only on the terrace with sea views. Ceremonies are also held on luxury yachts, beaches, and castles. There is also a real Palazzo.
In other European countries, perhaps, it is also beautiful. No one will deny the beauty of Italy. But you need to get a visa to Italy, and the associated costs will be higher. Montenegro is no less beautiful country, but more accessible.
The organization of the wedding under the key will cost you cheap. Also in Montenegro, symbolic weddings are popular too. Such weddings are held after the marriage in the registry Office. The purpose of the event is to celebrate the event in a more solemn atmosphere, take many beautiful pictures, and give each other a few romantic days. Usually such weddings are always accompanied by excursions around the country.
Organizing an inexpensive wedding includes:
– Transfer service. The couple and guests will be met and taken to the hotel or apartment.
Help with accommodation. We must immediately determine where the newlyweds and guests will stay. Hotel rooms or other accommodation will be reserved for them. One of the good options is a villa.
– Registration of all necessary documents for the newlyweds.
– Solving problems related to the language barrier. The pair will be served by a group of specialists who speak English .
– Organization of the wedding itself and all related entertainment.
Organizing weddings, holidays, and celebrations in a foreign country seems quite difficult because of the language barrier. However, if you have a good intermediary, the problem is solved quickly. The company that has been professionally organizing weddings in Montenegro for several years, not only has English -speaking specialists. The Agency has agreements with hotels, restaurants, cafes and entertainment establishments. Customers can expect more attractive prices.
The organization and conduct of the wedding will take several days. Then the newlyweds will get their hands on documents certifying that they are now husband and wife. And after that, you can relax and allow yourself to rest properly. The whole of Montenegro stretches out before the new family. You just need to choose a suitable tour. The best option is an individual tour with a guide. You can take guests on such a trip if you wish. Individual tours differ in that you can choose which places to visit. There are no mandatory places to visit.
The main advantage of such tours is flexibility. After the wedding, you can go on one of the multi-day tours. If some points of the route seem boring, you just need to tell the guide about it. The guide will serve as a guide for young people, and he will also tell you about the most interesting places in Montenegro. During the tour, you can take photos — they will take their rightful place in the wedding album. Montenegro has a lot to see.
Weddings in Montenegro are held not only because it is cheaper here. The surrounding beauty and many interesting venues for events-also an argument in favor of the celebration in this country. However, the cost should be discussed separately. Prices for weddings in Montenegro are lower, this is already clear. The cost of the celebration usually consists of different components:
– Restaurant rentals. It takes into account the selected menu, the number of guests, and the rental time. During certain periods, renting will cost more. However, in general, establishments offer lower prices than restaurants and cafes in your country. Organizing a wedding in Montenegro will not require significant expenses. It will be possible to meet even a modest budget.
– Rent of accommodation . There are many options, there are villas, apartments, special rooms in hotels. You also need to take into account the cost of guests. The cost of housing varies in a wide range, because you can rent a simple apartment or an expensive villa in an elite resort.
– Organizing a wedding in Montenegro is not complete without a tour. This item can be removed, of course, but it is recommended to explore the country. Your stay will be unforgettable. Tours are quite inexpensive, in extreme cases, you can rent a car and explore the most interesting cities.
– The site for the ceremony can be free of charge, there are many of them. However, some sites are paid. In addition, you can get married on a yacht or in a luxurious palace. Much depends on individual choice.
– Expenses for the photographer. Photos from a wedding in Montenegro should be beautiful, professional. Even symbolic events are organized for this purpose.
You will need to pay a certain amount for organizing the event. However, most often newlyweds order such turnkey celebrations. Therefore, prices for the wedding are indicated lower. Turnkey offers are beneficial to the organizers and all participants of the celebration. Hotels, restaurants, yacht owners and car rentals all benefit. They are willing to offer lower rates.
Prices for a wedding in Montenegro in 2019 almost did not increase, the price remained the same. To clarify all the points, please contact the Agency’s representatives. An employee of the company will tell you in detail about prices and service. Some services will be available for a surcharge. This applies to the situation when newlyweds want more. Also, prices for a wedding may change if the young people are going to spend their honeymoon in the country.
The most interesting and romantic tours will be selected for them. However, if you want, you can also choose extreme. Montenegro has many opportunities for paragliding, diving, windsurfing and rafting.