During the individual tours with a guide tourists decide a lot themselves. They choose their own start time, determined with the places that need to be visited. You can add additional cities and interesting parts of the country to the route. In less time, tourists will see more attractions. They do not have to spend time waiting and to adjust to someone.
TOURISTS MAY THINK THAT INDIVIDUAL TOURS ARE ONLY FOR ONE OR TWO PEOPLE. A FEATURE OF SUCH EXCURSIONS IS THE FACT THAT THE ROUTE CAN BE CHANGED ACCORDING TO THEIR WISHES. IN A CASE THAT THIS TOUR IS ORDERED BY A GROUP OF PEOPLE ALL THE PARTICIPANTS MUST AGREE THE ROUTE OF THE TRIP BETWEEN THEMSELVES.
Private guides with a car in Montenegro offer support in individual tours for English speakers.
To evaluate all the advantages of a personal approach, it is necessary to compare two types of tours: individual and group. If you are traveling with a group, it is usually not much depends on you. The tourist does not choose the departure time, route points, duration of stops. The tour can start at 6 am and you have to get up early to catch the bus. A lot of people are going, nobody knows.
If someone is constantly late, it reduces the time of rest or stay in a particular place. Remove from the route something that is not interesting is not allowed – everything is calculated to the last detail. On individual tours everything is different:
- The tourist himself determines what time the tour starts. If it is a group that must be negotiated with all parties. Departure time is usually comfortable.
- Transport during such trips is more convenient. Usually it is a personal car of an accompanying person or a minibus. If the tour is for a big group then you will have a large bus.
- Individual guides in Montenegro allow you to adjust the route, remove any point and add your own. Vacationers themselves determine how much time they will spend in a particular place. Your plans can change on the go.
- No one is late, no strangers. Only those you know take part of the individual tours.
- Guides from Budva, Kotor, Tivat conduct tours from all cities of the country, you can choose different points to start the tour.
The main advantages of personal tours can be appreciated during the tour. Tourists have time to see more attractions in less time. They do not spend precious hours gathering all the people who participate in the tour. Vacationers themselves determine how much time they want to spend on a stay in a particular place and on vacation.
Guide in Montenegro in English is a specific person, and the tourist agrees with him. For group tours, tourists do not agree. The company offers them a tour, they agree to take part in it or not. The guide belongs to the company. If vacationers are unhappy, they will leave their feedback to the company that organized the trip.
Private guides risk their reputation. It will be very difficult to attract tourists with negative reviews. Therefore, the accompanying, who conduct such tours, try to please. With them you can discuss the details of the trip, the route point. Vacationers get a complete picture of what they will get at the end.